The Household Products Database of the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health is based on the Consumer Product Information Database ©2001-2010 by DeLima Associates. All rights reserved.
This database links over 10,000 consumer brands to the health effects listed in Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) provided by manufacturers and allows scientists and consumers to research products based on chemical ingredients. The database is designed to help answer the following typical questions:
- What are the chemical ingredients and their percentage in specific brands?
- Which products contain specific chemical ingredients?
- Who manufactures a specific brand? How do I contact this manufacturer?
- What are the acute and chronic effects of chemical ingredients in a specific brand?
- What other information is available about chemicals in the toxicology-related databases of the National Library of Medicine?